Cocomelon First Act Musical Xylophone
This vibrant 11-inch keyboard is inspired by the popular and educational YouTube series, CoComelon! The playful First Act childrens keyboard includes clips of the CoComelon ABC song and the CoComelon Music song! The keyboard features a carry nâ go handle, so your child can take the show on the road! With this keyboard, your child can explore music and even develop necessary skills like brain-memory, hand-eye coordination, independent thinking, and auditory skills!
- Your little musician can get a jumpstart on their musical skills with this colorful 11-inch keyboard
- This adorable musical instrument for preschoolers is inspired by the popular and educational CoComelon Youtube series.
- The 23-key Musical Keyboard for children is perfect for preschoolers!
- The CoComelon keyboard includes 2 pre-recorded songs for your child to play and sing along to!
- This educational music toy may help develop your childs hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and gross motor skills!
The Toy Piano Buying Guide
- Check if any tools are needed to assemble the toy piano. Some come fully assembled, while others are a bit more complicated to put together.
- Watch your little one as he or she experiments with the toy piano. If your child shows an aptitude for music, you may want to introduce them to other instruments or even hire a music teacher to give your child music lessons at home.
- Some of the easiest songs for children to learn on a toy piano include Mary Had a Little Lamb,Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Old MacDonald Had a Farm.
- There are plenty of instructional videos on YouTube that can help your child learn how to better play the piano if your child is more of a visual learner.
- Children can be quite messy, which means youll need to clean the toy piano from time to time. Its important that you never spray a cleaner directly on the piano or you may damage the inner workings of the instrument. Instead, youll want to wet and ring out a rag that has been dipped in soapy dishwater. You could also spray a lint-free cloth with the cleaning product of your choice. Use this to wipe down the piano. Immediately dry the piano off afterward with a clean dry towel.
- When it comes to toy pianos, youll find there are plenty of models on the market to fit every budget. The Click N Play Keyboard Play Mat Toy Piano is the most affordable. Youll pay the most for pianos that most closely resemble an adults piano.
Cocomelon Floor Piano Music Mat Educational Toy
This product is not eligible for coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohls Cash® and Kohl’s Rewards® on this product.
Bring your toddler’s love for music to an adorable new level with the CoComelon Musical Piano Mat!
- This piano mat for preschoolers is inspired by the CoComelon series.
- Clips of songs featured are Music, Animal Dance, Freeze Dance, and more!
- The piano mat also features a follow me memory game, teaching kids to sing fun songs!
- Avoid low traction footwear. Children should be supervised during play.
- A cut-out included in the packaging to promote sustainability & fun activity for kids!
- 19.9″ H x 48″ W x 1″ D
- Model no. CMF0004
You May Like: Mia And Sebastians Theme Piano Sheet Music
An Overview On Toy Pianos
Psychologist Howard Gardner believes that fostering a childs musical development is just as important as catering to their logical and emotional development. The National Association of Music Merchants Foundation agrees, as they report that learning a musical instrument has proven to advance a childs mathematical skills, improve their reading and language arts skills and even increase their SAT scores.
Your child is never too young to get started with a love of music. There are plenty of toy pianos on the market that are sure to capture your childs attention. As you shop for the best toy piano, youll first want to make sure the piano is constructed from and painted with materials that are non-toxic. Once you know the toy is safe, youll want to consider the following features.
Keep the toy pianos recommended age range in mind when shopping. You can always start off with a model that is designed for babies age 6 months and up and then move on to a piano that is best for children ages 3 to 5. When shopping for a starter model, look for one thats made from durable wood. Some also include three sheets of music that play a total of six songs.